Chellsea strives to be recognized as a first class operator in the fields of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management. We achieve this by emphasising QHSE in the planning and conduct of all of our activities and operations.
- Zero injuries and occupational illnesses.
- Zero discharge of dangerous or environmentally damaging substances.
- Zero unplanned off hire through minimising the risk of property damage.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Implement efficient measures ensuring the protection of health, environment and safety for not only employees, but those that are involved in or affected by our operations.
- Zero tolerance policy for drugs and alcohol on-board.
- Adhere to all mandatory regional laws and regulations.
- Ensure respect for the communities of the country where operations are based, ensuring limited impact on culture and traditions.
- Systematically improve QHSE policies and practices via target setting and performance management.