Chellsea strives to be recognized as a first class operator in the fields of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management. We achieve this by emphasizing QHSE in the planning and conduct of all of our activities and operations.
- Zero injuries and occupational illnesses.
- Zero discharge of dangerous or environmentally damaging substances.
- Zero unplanned off hire through minimising the risk of property damage.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Zero tolerance policy for drugs and alcohol on-board.
- Adhere to all mandatory regional laws and regulations.
- Ensure respect for the communities of the country where operations are based, ensuring limited impact on culture and traditions.
- Systematically improve QHSE policies and practices via target setting and performance management.
NB – ALARP stands for As Low As Reasonably Practicable. This is a term often used in the regulation and management of safety-critical and safety-involved systems.
|Statistics for last three years||2017||2018||2019|
|MTC (Medical treatment cases)||2||0||0|
|First aid cases||0||0||0|
|LTI (Lost time Incident)||0||0||0|
|LTIF (Lost time Incident frequency)<0.65||0||0||0|
|TRIR (total reportable incident rate)<2.0||0.93||0||0|
|EDI (environmental damage incident)||0||0||0|
|Safety reporting system||2017||2018||2019|
|Number of safety report and near miss reports||95||98||36|